Why join IAKC – YUVA?
It is very essential for our YUVA members to indulge in community activities outside of school and gain experience that will help them grow into responsible adults. IAKC YUVA helps provide a platform towards that goal with its focus on the 3 C’s: Community, Caring and Creativity
- Provide a venue for youth to interact, socialize and organize community service activities
- Organize events focused around the needs of our youth.
- Provide Opportunities to develop individual skills
- Planning and Organization
- Become responsible and respectful members of our society
- Connect with our Culture and Heritage
- Interact with communities.
- Participate in the events organized by other communities.
- Interact with youth from other communities.
- Visits to Old Age homes.
- Organize fund raising activities (Helping poor kids back in India and/or people affected by natural disasters etc.)
- Learn the spirit of giving back to the community
- Provide volunteer opportunities at events organized within (IAKC and IAKC CARES) or outside of IAKC.