Please contact your local associations to take part in the welcome parade. This is a great opportunity to share your state specific culture and tradition. You can also send us an email at email@example.com with subject “India Fest – Parade” and we will connect you with regional association.
- Group performances must not exceed 5 minutes, no SOLO performance is allowed.
- Participants must be in traditional dress representing the associated state/region.
Cultural programs are integrated part of our fest and we would like to see more participation this year. We would request all the choreographers or solo performers to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “India Fest – Cultural Performance” to register for cultural performances.
- Group Performance must not exceed 5 min. All Singing (includes Classical and semi classical): 4 min, All Instruments (includes classical and semi classical: 4 min, Classical/ Bollywood Dance items: 5 min, Skits/Drama: 8 min (for a group of 10+).
- Solo Performance will be limited slots (5 mins) for each performance and will be filled on first come first serve basis. ·The minimum age for solo performance is 10 years which includes (Folk, classical, semi classical and Bollywood categories)
- For Fashion Show Adults and kids are encouraged to participate. Minimum age for fashion show 5 yrs. and above. Once you are registered theme will be communicated and each participant must take part in practice.
Rangoli competition became one of the most popular events of India fest. Last year we introduced Rangoli competition and seeing the response we decided to continue it this year. Register for Rangoli competition by emailing us at email@example.com with subject “India Fest Rangoli Competition”
People of all ages are welcome to enter
1. Participants needs to bring their own colors
2. One entry per person
3. To register email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “India Fest Rangoli Competition”
4. Rangoli will be displayed in the entrance gallery of Convention center
5. Winner will be announced and rewarded, same day during India Fest
1. Design and creativity
2. Use of colors
3. Overall creativity/thought
If you have talent, we have the platform to show it – IAKC invites all of you to share your talent with tens of thousands of people who will be part of India Fest this year! Send us an email at email@example.com with subject line “India Fest – Talent Competition” to register for categories – Singing, Dancing, Martial Arts Display, Gymnastics, Comedians, Magic show, Musicians.
- Talents may include (but not limited to) singing, dancing, instrumental music, magic show, comedy, martial arts, juggling, NO LIP-SYNCHING.
- Everyone must be registered in advance.
- Age categories are – (3 yr – 6 yr), (7 yr – 14 yr) and (15 yr and up)
- Recommended length is 3 minutes; acts must be no more than 5 minutes Participants may only perform ONE time during the show
- Maximum number of participants in an act is 8
- In all cases, decisions of the judges are final and will not be open to discussion
- Costumes must be appropriate for all age groups. This s a community event
- Acts are responsible for their own props and costumes
- If you act requires recorded accompanying music, the music must be: Provided to the Talent Show Committee
- Absolutely no profanity or insensitive subject matter will be permitted.
- Overall Performance
- Audience Response
- Stage appearance